2022-2023 BHS Cheer Tryouts
Mandatory Tryout Q&A Info session:
Wednesday, May 4th, 2022 at 7:00 PM in the BHS Library
Tryout practices for the 2022-2023 will be the week of Tuesday, May 17 – Friday, May 20
Official tryouts will be on Saturday, May 21 at 10:00 AM
- Download, complete, and submit the Tryout Packet: Email the completed packet to BellevueCheer@gmail.com by Monday, May 16th at 6 PM
- Editable version found here
- Register on FinalForms: If you attend International, Bellevue Virtual Academy, or Big Picture, please contact Kelli at MayerK@bsd405.org
- Have a current physical turned into the Athletic Office*: This can be done before registering on FinalForms, please email your signed physical to MayerK@bsd405.org or upload into your FinalForms profile.
- Complete ImPACT testing*:
- April 27th, May 4th, May 11th, May 18th, May 25th, June 1st, June 8th and June 15th
- If you are participating in summer sports for BHS and need an impact test, please attend one of the dates in April or May
- ImPACT testing will be at BHS in the Commons on Wednesday at 1:30 PM
- Students need to have their laptops, please be sure they are fully charged
- Attend the Mandatory Tryout Q&A Info session: Wednesday, May 4th, 2022 at 7:00 PM in the BHS Library
*Needs to be completed before first practice (Tuesday, May 17)
Make sure you are ready for tryouts!
At Tryouts we will be doing: Motions, cheers, jumps, dances, stunting, tumbling, and conditioning. Show up to tryouts in shape!
What to wear: Non-basketball Shorts, T-Shirt, Sports Bra, Tennis shoes
Remember: Have your hair pulled back (no bangs in the face), all jewelry off, and nails cut short, bring a water bottle, snacks, and a great attitude!
OFFICIAL TRYOUT DATES
Tryout practices will be on Tuesday 5/17, Wednesday 5/18, Thursday 5/19, and Friday 5/20 from 4pm-6pm in the BHS Commons. Practices are required for all trying out. The official tryout will be on Saturday 5/21 at 10:00 AM in the BHS Gym.
If you have any questions contact: BellevueCheer@gmail.com