2021-2022 BHS Cheer Tryouts
Tryout practices for the 2021-2022 will be the week of Monday, June 14 – Thursday, June 17.
Official tryouts will be on Friday, June 18.
- Download, complete, and submit the Tryout Packet: Either email the completed packet to firstname.lastname@example.org or turn it in at the BHS Main Office by Monday, June 14th at 3pm
- Register through FinalForms*: Registration will open on Monday, June 7th, please make sure to register before Monday, June 14th
- Have a current physical turned into the Athletic Office*: This can be done before registering on Final Forms, please email your signed physical to email@example.com or upload into your FinalForms profile
- Complete ImPACT testing*: Testing will be available every Wednesday from 5/26 to 6/9 at BHS; Please register here
- Attend the Tryout Q&A Info session: Thursday, June 10th at 6:00 PM in the Commons
*Needs to be completed before first practice (Monday, June 14)
Make sure you are ready for tryouts!
At Tryouts we will be doing: Motions, cheers, jumps, dances, stunting, tumbling, and conditioning. Show up to tryouts in shape!
What to wear: Non-basketball Shorts, T-Shirt, Sports Bra, Tennis shoes
Remember: Have your hair pulled back (no bangs in the face), all jewelry off, and nails cut short, bring a water bottle, snacks, and a great attitude!
OFFICIAL TRYOUT DATES
Tryout practices will be on Monday 6/14, Tuesday 6/15, and Thursday 6/17 from 4pm-5:30pm in the BHS Commons. Practices are required for all trying out. The official tryout will be on Friday 6/18 at 4pm in the BHS Stadium.
If you have any questions contact: BellevueCheer@gmail.com