2022-2023 BHS Fall Cheer Tryouts for Basketball Season
All tryout content will be posted on our BAND page. To access the cheer, fight song, and dance, you must be signed up on FinalForms. Once you are signed up, we will send you access to the BAND to access the content.
Official tryouts will be on Friday, September 23rd from 4:00-5:00.
*Note: They will be filmed for outside judges.
- Download, complete, and submit the Tryout Packet: Email the completed packet to BellevueCheer@gmail.com to get access to our BAND page.
- Editable version found here
- Register on FinalForms: If you attend International, Bellevue Virtual Academy, or Big Picture, please contact Kelli at MayerK@bsd405.org
- Have a current physical turned into the Athletic Office*: This can be done before registering on FinalForms, please email your signed physical to MayerK@bsd405.org or upload into your FinalForms profile.
- Complete ImPACT testing*:
- Wednesday, September 14 at 1:30 PM in room 1114
- Students need to have their laptops, please be sure they are fully charged
- Once you have registered on FinalForms, we will send you a link to our Tryout Band that will have the videos and music for a cheer, our fight song, and a dance. It will be your responsibility to learn those prior to the tryout on Friday, September 23rd.
*Needs to be completed before tryouts (Friday, September 23rd)
Make sure you are ready for tryouts!
At Tryouts we will be doing: Motions, cheers, jumps, dances, stunting, tumbling, and conditioning. Show up to tryouts in shape!
What to wear: Non-basketball Shorts, T-Shirt, Sports Bra, Tennis shoes, all black
Remember: Have your hair pulled back (no bangs in the face), all jewelry off, and nails cut short, bring a water bottle, snacks, and a great attitude!
OFFICIAL TRYOUT DATES
The official tryout will be on Friday 9/23 at 4:00 PM in the BHS Commons. They will be filmed for outside judges.
If you have any questions contact: BellevueCheer@gmail.com